The Vice Chancellor of the University of Buea recently released the Admission List for 2023-2024. The list consists of GCE Advanced level holders and BAC students who completed the registration process.
How to check the UB Admission List? (First and Second List)
To Check your name or if You have been Admitted to the University of Buea (UB), click below:
Procedure After Admission to UB
- Simply log in to your student account using your new matriculation number and click on 'course registration' for your admission letter.
- After certifying the below-listed documents, you must submit your file to the department.
- You are a student of UB only after when your file has been submitted to the department.
If Admitted, when do I start Attending Classes?
Congratulations if you were selected for the University of Buea. Now you know your Faculty, Department, Program admitted, and Matriculation number. The next big step is to visit your department for your class timetable.
Also, try to attend the orientation program organized by your department and seek help or orientation from older students studying in your program.
What if You are not Admitted?
If your name did not appear on the first and second lists, do not worry, you can still be admitted. But this can only happen if you visit the admission office (Room 103, Opposite ASTI Block ) along with your application documents. You will need to submit them in person for personal review.
What documents do I need to be Certified If Admitted?
When admitted, you will need to visit your department and submit your admission letter, then collect your Undertaken Form from the secretarial department office.
- 1 Copy of Undertaken Form (Certified at the Police Station)
- 2 passport-size photos (Red or white background only)
- 2 copies of Birth Certificate (Certified at the Governor's office or SDO office)
- 2 copies of Ordinary Level (O/L) Certificate (Certified at Governor office or SDO office)
- 2 copies of the Advances Level (A/L) Certificate or Slip.